Monday, April 4, 2011

About Me, Phoebe!

Well first things first, my name is Phoebe. Of course you knew that! My middle name is Stella. I love tea, television, photography, fashion, kittens, cupcakes, decor, movies, and much more. My top t.v. shows are F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Seinfeld, and The Office. Whenever I feel like a good cup of tea I always have chai tea, english breakfast, or lemon zinger. Cupcakes are probably my favorite food. It seems like America is going CRAZY for cupcakes. All of the sudden there are cupcake shops that only sell cupcakes and they are making a fortune! Yesterday I made the best cupcakes. Have you ever been to the Magnolia bakery in New York City??? It is amazing! I recently received a Magnolia cookbook and got the best cupcake recipe ever. It has the best recipe for making buttercream icing! Mmm! I absolutely love Kate Spade and Nordstroms! Fashion photos are so cool! Well now you know a little more about me, Phoebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment